Tuesday, March 8, 2011

(Not so) Wordless Wednesday: The Bruhns Men

This old photo is part of an old photo album/scrapbook that, I believe, once belonged to my great grandma, Johanna Bruhns Madsen. The album contains a bunch of photos of Grandma Hannah's family, including her parents, sisters, brothers and in-laws. I think they were a very fun family. 

I LOVE this picture, in particular. The older gentleman on the left is my great great grandfather, John Bruhns. I think that the young man sitting next to him is his son, Johnny, and the other man may be one of his sons in law (although, I'm not sure which one).
The Bruhns Men, enjoying a little party!

2 comments:

  1. I love that someone apparently owned a camera and we have these candid family shots. I will be sharing again soon...I can't remember what I have and have not shared so I jump over here and peruse :)

    ReplyDelete