According to Kathryn, we are given very few rules for accepting the award and here they are:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted the award and their blog link.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I'm new to the genealogy blogging community, and still discovering blogs that inspire and energize me. Here's my list (not quite 15, but all worth a visit!):
- Climbing My Family Tree (You already know that my cousin, Jen, was my biggest inspiration to start this blog, so the first nomination goes to her!)
- Adventures in Genealogy
- Have You Seen My Roots? (Yes, Kathryn also nominated Cheryl for this award, but I'm also a fan, so she's getting a double nomination!)
- Heritage Happens
- Midwestern Microhistory
- Nolichucky Roots
- Nutfield Genealogy
- Pulled Through the Knothole of Time
UPDATE: Thanks to Heather over at Leaves for Trees for also nominating me for this AND the Ancestor Approved award. What a great blogging community we have!